5 Inspirational Quotes to say to yourself EVERYDAY
5 minute read
You wake up, look around and reach-- for that phone. Studies show that hydrating and speaking positive affirmations to your self has significantly increased happiness and productivity.
Understand this isn't a method that will work for everyone, let's be honest... Some people are just not in the space to accept happiness-- and thats okay! If this is you, the unhappy one or maybe you are living your best blissful life, it's still worth reading these everyday.
Pro Tip: I write these on a sticky note and post them in high traffic areas around my home where I would see them!
Below are 5 inspirational quotes to say to yourself everyday.
1. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
2. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
3. “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.” – Hasidic Proverb
4. “Reading Is To The Mind, As Exercise Is To The Body.” – Brian Tracy
5. “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
If you have a favorite quote, comment below and share with us!
King of Stars —
Great information. I used to get lots of comments until I stopped responding to them but I think they will post again after reading help like this.